- Smells like a burst of hydration with key notes of Watermelon, Lemon Zest and Raspberry Cotton Candy
- Exfoliating body scrub removes dull, dry skin to reveal glowing, soft, smooth skin
- Deeply nourish and balance skin's hydration to help restore skin's natural glow
Story Time-Experience an intense exfoliation & reveal soft, glowing skin with the skin-quenching scent of Our Watermelon Shea Sugar Scrub! Made with Sugar, Shea Butter, Watermelon Oil, Licorice Root extract & an array of natural oils like,Maracuja OIl, Safflower Oil,BURITI OIL,MARULA OIL
- Watermelon Oil is known as a natural humectant that helps prevent moisture loss and it provides gentle, yet effective, exfoliation
- Buriti Oil In addition to beta-carotene, buriti oil is rich in some great vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, including vitamins C and E. The vitamin E content helps protect the skin from the appearance of aging as well as the effects of stress, thus engaging an effective anti-aging benefit that is complimented by the firming benefit from the oil’s essential fatty acids.
- Sugar is a natural exfoliant that effectively polishes away dead skin while helping to boost circulation to the skin surface.
How to use: Gently rub it on your skin in small circular motions, using your hand or an exfoliating glove. Scrub your skin gently for no longer than 30 seconds. Rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Cautions: Keep in a cool & dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight, not for internal.
SUCROSE, COCOA BUTTER, SHEA BUTTER, LICORICE ROOT EXTRACT, BEESWAX, SAFFLOWER OIL, MARACUJA OIL,HYDROGENATED JOJOBA WAX, IRON OXIDES,WATERMELON SEED OIL, SUNFLOW OIL,WATERMELON FRAGRANCE OIL,MICA COLOR, OPTIPHEN, BURITI OIL,MARULA OIL, STEARIC ACID, EMULSIFYING WAX, VITAMIN E OIL,APRICOT OIL
Skin Test: Before intended use, perform a sample test on your wrist or another area to check for an adverse reaction. Discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention if you experience painful side effects.